A Weizmann Experience in Israel
NOVEMBER 4-11, 2018
Join us for a remarkable visit to Israel and the Weizmann Institute of Science
This unique journey will provide you with insight into the significance of basic research - and how your involvement can make a difference for people around the world.
- Two and a half days on the beautiful Weizmann Institute campus. Tour state-of-the-art laboratories and interact personally with leading scientists and brilliant students.
- Learn how cutting-edge Weizmann research is addressing humanity’s most critical challenges in areas like cancer and other diseases, personalized medicine, security, artificial intelligence, the environment, science education, and more.
- The Weizmann Canada Mission to Israel will incorporate aspects from traditional trips along with activities and expe- riences that will be particularly meaningful to Weizmann Institute supporters and friends.
- Explore ancient and modern Israel with customized touring and exclusive encounters.
- Experience an archeological dig in Moresha, wine tasting in the Judean Hills, off-road Jeep tours, market visits, and so much more!
- 5 nights standard room accommodation at the Tel Aviv Hilton (paid directly to the hotel)
- 3 nights at the Orient Hotel in Jerusalem
- Daily Israeli breakfasts, 4 lunches and 6 dinners
- 4 days of touring in a luxury air conditioned vehicle with a licensed, expert English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sites and attractions as per itinerary
Double Occupancy: $2600 USD per person to Weizmann Canada + the cost of the Tel Aviv Hilton ($400 per night, per room, plus tax).
Single Occupancy: $2900 USD to Weizmann Canada + the cost of the Tel Aviv Hilton ($380 per night, plus tax).
Kindly note that the price does not include the cost of airfare or optional hotel upgrades (all rates are based on standard rooms).
The above cost is subject to change as per notice from hotels and other suppliers of services.
Please note that the itinerary is tentative and is subject to change based on time, weather, security and other considerations.
Please note that registration requires a username and password.
Questions? Please contact:
|ISRAEL MISSION CO-CHAIRS